I have a big passion for fashion, yes I do.. My Mom always tell me that i have that 'gift' since I was a child that I'm good at mix and match clothes. So I did it, I decide to alter my passion by creating a clothing line named Such! I know that this business that I built still brand new, or maybe a baby. But alhamdulillah it is well-welcomed by the customers. I'm truly blessed. And making this passion into real thing is not just happen in a blink. I put many efforts and quite sacrifice several things. And this morning, a very nice friend of mine in Facebook give me a link to another OL shop in Facebook and she wondered whether I pointed this shop as my reseller, and this is what I saw.
- They took this picture without permission (of course)
- They use this picture for commercial purpose, which they 'said' that they sell this kind of veil vest, and they mentioned its PO (pre-order)
- They make people think that I chose them as my reseller for this product (which is not, because I don't resold my clothing except for Pashmina and Inner scarf).
- Every artwork that someone's created, have background story that very memorable (happy or sad story)
- Every artwork that someone's created worth a lot of times, thoughts, joy, tears and ups&downs.
- Me personally, I have to be apart from my husband during this project, and actually it hurts knowing that I can't be with him for a couple of weeks to have this project done