Kepiting Lada Hitam
Well actually its a bit failure of me making "Black Pepper Crab" because what happen the sauce was too much and not as hot as I expected. But it was taste so good though, here I share to you the recipe okay?!
- Crab (I use 4 crabs for this menu), you can buy it in the supermarket and let the server clean the crab for you.
- 2 Onions
- 6-7 Garlic (smashed and minced them)
- 4-5 Chili
- Black pepper
- Sweet Soy sauce
- Oyster Sauce
- English Soy (kecap inggris)
How to cook:
- First, cook the crab in boiled water until it turns red. Put aside, but don't ditch the water.
- Deep fried the crab in hot oil, and not too long! Put aside
- Heat oil over low heat and add chili, onions, ginger and garlic
- After the onion and garlic turns yellow and smells good, add 1 tablespoon oyster sauce, 2 tablespoon English Soy and 1 tablespoon soy sauce. Add crab's water stock from the previous boiling.
- Add salt and sugar until the taste is perfect, then add black pepper and stir fry it.
- After its cooked well, add the crab into the sauce then stir fry it carefully until it blends perfectly
- Serve it for our loved ones, or your family...
- Good luck!